Saturday, February 5, 2011

Butterfly Kisses and Smileys



 A Butterfly Kiss is a kiss that does not involve the lips. It is when two people put their eyes close to each other and flutter their eyelashes. Think blinking really fast while pressing your face to another person.





How to Do a Butterfly Kiss


A butterfly kiss, most often given by children, is a way to kiss someone without using your lips. Instead, you kiss with your eyelashes. If you've ever wondered what a butterfly kiss is or how to give someone a butterfly kiss, just follow the steps provided and before long you will be doing it with ease

    To Give Someone a Butterfly Kiss on the Cheek

  1. 1
    Find someone you know well and wish to give a butterfly kiss.
  2. 2
    Get close enough to your friend so that the eyelashes of one eye are barely touching his cheek, without letting your eyelid touch his skin.
  3. 3
    Flutter your eyelashes by blinking rapidly. You have given your very first butterfly kiss.
  4. To Mutually Butterfly Kiss

  5. 1
    Find someone you know well and wish to butterfly kiss.
  6. 2
    Put your eyes very close to the other person's eyes. Lightly touch your eyelashes together without touching your eyelids to theirs. Maneuver your noses so they are side by side.
  7. 3
    Both people should blink their eyes quickly, fluttering their eyelashes together at the same time.
Netting for the garden, anti-bird net, fruit cages, garden fencing

Buy Bc Bonacure Men Activate Hair & Scalp Shampoo Fr £7.4

Butterfly Valves, Sanitary Valves ITG Supplies valves, Fittings, More

Feel with your heart But think with your mind

Ads by Google

Tips & Warnings

  • Kids love giving butterfly kisses to each other and to their parents. It's a great way for them to kiss without spreading germs.
  • You can butterfly kiss someone on their arms, hands, nose or anywhere you like.
  • Be careful not to crush your friend's nose when giving a butterfly kiss.


Read more: How to Do a Butterfly Kiss | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2060687_do-butterfly-kiss.html#ixzz1DdLkGyUF
Read more: How to Do a Butterfly Kiss | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2060687_do-butterfly-kiss.html#ixzz1DdLZHMzi







Plot
Set on the bleak motorways of Lancashire, Butterfly Kiss tells the story of Eunice (Plummer), a nomadic serial killer, and Miriam (Reeves), a naive, innocent and lonely young girl who falls under her spell.
Miriam, a somewhat retarded young woman, runs away from home and meets Eunice, a sadomasochistic lesbian serial killer who wears chains around her body under her shirt. Eunice soon completely dominates the innocent and childish Miriam, leading her into sex and murder. At a truckstop Eunice first offers the unwilling Miriam to a trucker for sex, then rescues her in mid-rape by murdering the horny driver. When the hitchhiking duo are picked up by another licentious male, Miriam returns to their motel room to find Eunice and their benefactor having rough sex in the shower. Mistaking the consensual sex with the rape from which Eunice earlier rescued her, Miriam returns the favor by beating their benefactor to death with the hand-held showerhead, to Eunice's delight. Eunice finally brings Miriam to the serial killer's destination, the ocean, where she has the slave-like Miriam assist her in a watery suicide. Miriam is arrested and ends up in an insane asylum, still innocently unaware of the gravity of her offenses.




Plot
Set on the bleak motorways of Lancashire, Butterfly Kiss tells the story of Eunice (Plummer), a nomadic serial killer, and Miriam (Reeves), a naive, innocent and lonely young girl who falls under her spell.
Miriam, a somewhat retarded young woman, runs away from home and meets Eunice, a sadomasochistic lesbian serial killer who wears chains around her body under her shirt. Eunice soon completely dominates the innocent and childish Miriam, leading her into sex and murder. At a truckstop Eunice first offers the unwilling Miriam to a trucker for sex, then rescues her in mid-rape by murdering the horny driver. When the hitchhiking duo are picked up by another licentious male, Miriam returns to their motel room to find Eunice and their benefactor having rough sex in the shower. Mistaking the consensual sex with the rape from which Eunice earlier rescued her, Miriam returns the favor by beating their benefactor to death with the hand-held showerhead, to Eunice's delight. Eunice finally brings Miriam to the serial killer's destination, the ocean, where she has the slave-like Miriam assist her in a watery suicide. Miriam is arrested and ends up in an insane asylum, still innocently unaware of the gravity of her offenses.





There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's
daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes and
I thank god for all the joy in my life
Oh, but most of all
For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her
hair; "Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried."
In all that I've done wrong I know I must
have done something right to deserve a hug
every morning and butterfly kisses at night.
Sweet 16 today
She's looking like her mama a little more everyday
One part woman, the other part girl.
To perfume and make-up from ribbons and curls
Trying her wings out in a great big world.
But I remember
Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer; sticking
little white flowers all up in her hair.
"You know how much I love you, Daddy, But if you
don't mind I'm only gonna kiss you on the cheek this time."
With all that I've done wrong I must have done
something right to deserve her love every morning
and butterfly kisses at night.
All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by.
Precious butterfly.
Spread your wings and fly.
She'll change her name today.
She'll make a promise and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride-room just staring at her.
She asked me what I'm thinking and I said "I'm not
sure-I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl."
She leaned over...gave me butterfly kisses with her mama there,
Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair
"Walk my down the aisle, Daddy-it's just about time."
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, Daddy? Daddy, don't cry!"
Oh, with all that I've done wrong I must have
done something right.
To deserve your love every morning and butterfly
kisses-I couldn't ask God for more, man this is what love is.
I know I gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses.




Smileys















    Butterfly Wings
            Click Image

  Artist's Butterfly
            Click Image

   Butterfly Trends
                   Click Image

Love to eat Butterflies?

        Click Image

Butterfly Poems and Quotes

              Click Image

Hottest Butterfly Tatoos

       Click Image

Butterfly Kisses and Smileys

              Click Image

Funny but..
         har..har..har..!
     Click Image
My Oil Pastel Drawings
            Click Image

Sexy butterfly

            Click Image

Butterfly Headband
        Click Image

No comments: