Thursday, February 3, 2011

Artist's Butterfly











How to Create a Beautiful Butterfly Painting 

  1. I gather all my items that I will need to create the art onto one table. I have selected to use a sponge brush to paint the canvas. I have painted, black, white, blue, green and purple backgrounds, depicting colors in various rooms or customer wants.
  2. After painting the canvas, I let it dry and then add another coat. Then I select 2 broken sand dollars that compliment each other. and I glue them onto the canvas opposite each other with the broken edges towards the inside.
  3. I let the glue dry for 24 hours and then I begin the creation of the wings. I try to use the design on the sand dollar to emphasis their beauty in the designs that I create. I use colors that compliment each other. Not one butterfly is the same.
  4. After I finish painting the butterfly wings, I let it dry and then I come back with black paint and put the body and the antennae on the butterfly. Finally, I sign my name or initials. Then I take a photograph of each design and create products for customers to purchase, which benefit the National Fibromyalgia Association. To order a butterfly painting email me. To order a butterfly design product visit www.cafepress.com/fmawareness

Tips & Warnings

  • Use acrylic paint, oil will take too long and water color will be absorbed into the sand dollar too quickly.
  • Use various sizes of paint brushes, you will get comfortable with a particular one.
  • Use paint pens for emphasizing designs. I like gold and silver.
  • Wait for the paint to dry before attempting another step

    Butterfly Wings
            Click Image

  Artist's Butterfly
            Click Image

   Butterfly Trends
                   Click Image

Love to eat Butterflies?

        Click Image

Butterfly Poems and Quotes

              Click Image

Hottest Butterfly Tatoos

       Click Image

Butterfly Kisses and Smileys

              Click Image

Funny but..
         har..har..har..!
     Click Image
My Oil Pastel Drawings
            Click Image

Sexy butterfly

            Click Image

Butterfly Headband

        Click Image




Read more: How to Create a Beautiful Butterfly Painting | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5039598_create-beautiful-butterfly-painting.html#ixzz1CySOFAH6

Read more: How to Create a Beautiful Butterfly Painting | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5039598_create-beautiful-butterfly-painting.html#ixzz1CyS1pPGd

Related Sites:

No comments: